What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored in your computer's browser. They help site providers with things like language settings, login capabilities, understanding how people use the site, remembering login information, and saving site preferences.
There are two main types of cookies that can be set:
- First-party cookies: these cookies are placed and read by P2P.ARMY directly when you use our services
- Third-party cookies: these cookies are not set by P2P.ARMY, but by other companies such as Google or Yandex to analyze site traffic.
- you could log into your personal account
- specify the settings of our website
- ensure the proper operation of our sections and services
- understand how visitors use our websites/apps
- analyze and improve our services
Can I decline cookies?
Depending on where you are located, you may be able to adjust your cookie preferences through your browser's cookie settings. If you would like to delete existing cookies from your device, you can do so through your browser settings. If you would like to block cookies from being placed on your device in the future, you can do so by changing the settings on your browser. However, please note that deleting or blocking cookies may affect the inability to use your personal account and our website settings.